Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And They're Off!!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! After such a fun-filled summer I was very ready to send the kids back to school and get back to a schedule. They are all doing very well in their classes so far. Savannah is in 5th grade, Alex is in 3rd and Micah started all-day Kindergarten. I was a little worried that Micah would be grumpy and tired after school for a while, but he gets on the bus with a smile and still has a smile on his face when he gets home! He also begs me to give him homework. Wonder how long that will last : ) And now I think I'm caught up on all of our happenings! (Except for the ballet recital video's that I still need to post!)



Savannah 5th Grade
















Alex 2nd Grade





































Micah Kindergarten

No comments: