Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Visit from the Chocolate Fairy

Late last night I had a visit from the chocolate fairy. I was on a conference call when I recieved a text from her (I'm assuming the Chocolate Fairy is a female.......because the love of chocolate is truly girl thing) that said "If you haven't checked your porch your chocolate fix is there"

Earlier in the day I had posted on facebook "There is just not enough chocolate in the world today. At least in my house there isn't enough."

So after a brief moment of debating weather this was a trap by some psycho trying to lure me outside with the promise of chocolate and then mom-napping me while my children were sleeping and my husband was out of town, I looked and this is what I saw.



Well it looked just like this, but bigger.

There were more brownies last night.

I won't even tell you how many I ate.

Hey! Don't judge! Would you be able to resist this?



And they were still warm! I just knew that if I faithfully paid devotion to the Chocolate Fairy by partaking of chocolate EVERY Day I would be rewarded!!! Thank you Chocolate Fairy! I believe!!


Ok, really the best part is (aside from the fact that my kids were asleep and my hubby out of town and I had a whole plate of warm quadruple chocolate brownies in my possession) that I don't know who my chocolate fairy is. But while trying to guess, I came up with several good friends who love me and that I could easily imagine would do such a thing.

But it did make me wonder.....if one of my friends received a late night visit from the chocolate fairy, would my name pop into their head while they were wondering who it could be? It's been far too long since I have been of service to my friends.

So THANK YOU Chocolate fairy for the kindness you've shown me AND for the reminder of the importance of service!

2 comments:

Diana said...

If the miles didn't seperate us you would definately be on my list of a potential "Chocolate Fairy". In fact you were my "Popcicle Fairy" when I had morning sickness. You are an amazing friend. Would you pretty please hurry up and move back to UTAH!!! We love you guys.

Chrissy said...

Take more B's you bad girl!