Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Charlie





Speaking of joy, the newest member of our family, Charlie Decker Wallace brings us PURE JOY every day!! I'll be honest. We were not planning to have anymore kids and were surprised when we learned there was another little one coming along to join us. Now that he is here, I am so in love with the little angle that I can't even imagine life without him. I'm so grateful that my life doesn't always follow the plan that I invent for myself!

Charlie was born on January 14th. 6 lb. 13 oz. 19 inches long. He had to spend the first week of his life in the NICU due to some lung trouble. He has been a mellow and happy baby from the start. Thank goodness I have an easy one this time!! ( I think I earned it.) Charlie is now a very chubby baby as you can see, and I love every fat roll on him!

All of the kids LOVE him to pieces! Sometimes a little too much. Savannah is a huge help and loves to dress him, hold him, make him smile etc. Thank Heavens she is old enough this time as I really don't know what I'd do without her!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh he is so precious! I LOVE the picture of your kids on the couch....big sister surrounded by all her brothers. It is way cute. You look AMAZING!!!

Diana said...

Oh girl I hope you knocked on some wood while you wrote 'Thank goodness I have an easy baby this time' Here's hoping you didn't jinks yourself;) He is adorable.